Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I have recently decided to move to another tree company. It was a bit of a tough decision in that I was really excited to stay with Above All Trees for a while and see the business grow and potentially move up myself. But after three months of being the only consitent employee and a number of other griping points, I started to get a little fed up and needed to move on. So now I am going to be starting with Pro Tree Care on the 23rd of June. It seems as if Pro Tree is going to be more in my vein of arboristing (yes, I did just create a new verb) in that the climbing and rigging systems I am going to be using are not old school climbing and rigging techniques. So i will be learning a lot of new things and dusting out my cob webs and bad habits that I have formed with Above All Tree.

The summer rains have started. Not as consistenly as I remember them out in Black Mountain, but there are "predicted" thunder storms in the afternoon every day this week. After the past few 90 degree days it is nice to have a cool afternoon rainstorm that soaks everything.

No comments: